Monday, June 6, 2011

Aaaaand 26, 27, 28

Hello! I am writing this blog on the official 4 week post op point! Wahoo! I feel as this is a major turning point! I have lived, live, and will live! (I know thats not how the saying goes). 4 weeks post op and I am feeling basically the same as I have been for the past week or so. I am mainly having good days and am having the same twitches. The feeling below my right eye is now about 75% back I would say, so that definitely is some great news! I have a visit with my surgeon in Calgary on Thursday. I need to ask him if I should cut my stitches that appear to be hanging (on the top) or clumping down in my gums (on the bottom). I am nervous to ask him because I don't want him to cut them for me! They have all had enough time working on my mouth and I would like to do it myself - thank you very much! Ha!

Not much else to report. I will post pictures from 3 days at a time I think and give a synopsis of my life while doing this. There isn't much changing so writing a lot for each day seems impossible! Thanks for checking in!

Day 26 post-op! I went to a bonfire this day!
Outside feels FANTASTIC!


Day 27 post-op!


Day 27 again... I know its blurry, but I wanted
to document that I CAN smile almost normally now!!!!


4 WEEKS POST-OP!


Profile day 28 post-op :)

No comments:

Post a Comment