Post-op day 23 (not sure why this is the
only pic I took... hmmm)
Day 24 - Feeling pretty good!
Post-op day 25 - and some highlights in my hair.
I have been feeling pretty good these days. I still get quite tired quite fast. It is amazing that the littlest things can make me so tired. Reminding myself that it hasn't even been a month since that major surgery is helpful. I keep thinking that I should be able to bounce back and just remain at my normal pre surgery pace but that just isn't possible or smart! I did help cook a brunch at my mom and Keith's house and that was enough work for me. I can still feel my lip tingling (kind of like your hands or feet do when they fall asleep... but it doesn't last as continuously long as that). It will tingle or throb for 10-15 seconds maybe and then it stops. I am still making sure that I am getting my calcium daily. I need to heal! Also, the calcium liquid that goes into my orange juice makes my drink taste like an orange creamcicle. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment