Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 11 post op

Not much new here. Just took some pictures to show how I am looking today. About the same amount of swelling, bruising has gone down. Today was one of my first "social outings" and I had a blast! It is good for the body and mind to get out and spend a little time with friends, so that is what I did. It feels good to take your mind off of things and just try and enjoy life. It is hard to not be able to laugh though when something funny happens. I love to laugh. Now when I laugh, I can't actually do my real laugh so I kind of laugh like Kermit the Frog. At least I am still showing that I think something is funny. People are going to start to wonder. Some friends met Brandon and I at the theatre and we watched Fast Five. It was a decent movie I guess. So far fetched though you just have to "laugh". Then after the movie, Brandon and I went out to my mom and step dad's house and just chatted. I was so hungry again though (it must be the healing) that I had to get some soup blended up for me there just for me to sip on. That hits the spot!




All in all, today was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment