Today was Bonfire day! Yes, that's right! It is nice enough outside that we can have bonfires! I plan on having at least one per week! I love how relaxing it is to sit outside and watch a beautiful fire! Mind you, I can't stay outside too long and this fire lasted only an hour or so, but it was still magical! As for how I am feeling, I am feeling great! I can eat different foods now and it makes my body much happier! Very Nice!!! (said like Borat). I can eat chicken if its cut up into teeny tiny bites, stuffing, and basically anything super soft and super small. I have never talked about food more in my life than I have this past month. Haha. My family likes to tease me about it because most of my conversation is related to food. Everyone has to have something, right?
Monday, May 30, 2011
Day 19 Post Op
Today was Bonfire day! Yes, that's right! It is nice enough outside that we can have bonfires! I plan on having at least one per week! I love how relaxing it is to sit outside and watch a beautiful fire! Mind you, I can't stay outside too long and this fire lasted only an hour or so, but it was still magical! As for how I am feeling, I am feeling great! I can eat different foods now and it makes my body much happier! Very Nice!!! (said like Borat). I can eat chicken if its cut up into teeny tiny bites, stuffing, and basically anything super soft and super small. I have never talked about food more in my life than I have this past month. Haha. My family likes to tease me about it because most of my conversation is related to food. Everyone has to have something, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment