Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 21 Post Op! 3 weeks baby!!!

Hmm this really isn't the greatest quality of a picture!

Today was the 21st day post op and it was a great day! I spent the day sitting outside enjoying the sun! I had my mom and gram out and we shared a beverage and some chit chat which is always great! I am feeling pretty well and think that the swelling is maybe going down. Stiches are slowly starting to fall out which is a weird kind of feeling. I brush my teeth and they just fall out either on my toothbrush or on the sides of my mouth! I am certain that this is great news as the surgeon said it should be happening soon!
I also did a bit of yard work today. Trying to take it easy and I know my limits so everything is good!


Check out what I had for dinner! Burritos! Yum!
Here is the burrito before I hopelessly attacked it...


Aaaaaand after I got a hold of it... Muahahahaha!





No comments:

Post a Comment