Monday, May 30, 2011
Day 18 Post Op
Good day today! I slept the majority of the day as I was still exhausted from my big day yesterday. There is such a difference in my energy levels since the surgery. I know I will soon get energy back, but from doing simple tasks I seem to get exhausted. To fellow jaw surgery patients, make sure you get rest and try not to do too many activities in a day! It was nice to lay down today and just take it easy. Later in the afternoon I got "pretty" as Brandon wanted to take me on a date to a movie. I even hot-rolled my hair! We got to the city and unfortunately our movie was sold out. It was alright though because we went and got all sorts of wonderful groceries that I can eat! Exciting! I also had to order new glasses as the ones that I currently have no longer stay on my nose as the shape of my nose changed when the surgeon went in and opened everything up. Even my nostrils are bigger! I used to have my Gram's nose, which has a bump in it, and now my nose has totally changed shape! Good thing Costco had an amazing deal on frames and I think that the benefits I get through school should cover a good portion of the glasses. It is always a blast looking at new frames! I sent my mom pictures of the glasses I am getting and she tried on one of the pairs that I am getting! We pick lots of the same things! Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment