Here I am in the sun!
Monday, May 30, 2011
Day 20 Post Op
Sunshine!!!! What a b-e-a-utiful day! We went for a cruise in my "brother-in-laws" new ride and it was a good time. Once again, the importance of socializing! Managed to walk around the garden center and look at the beautiful plants. Spent some time outside just relaxing on the trampoline haha. Did I mention that the sun felt FANTASTIC? Spoke to Gram and we decided that I would pick her up and she would spend some of the afternoon out at the farm. It was lovely. Had some tea outside on the back porch and listened to the birds singing and watched the leaves blowing in the wind. Did a slight amount of yard work as I am not going to over-do it. Feeling good!!! Went out to my parents house for dinner and they cooked spaghetti and garlic bread and salad ( I couldn't take part in the salad....shucks!) I cut my spaghetti into itty bitty pieces and managed to eat a lot! More than I have eaten since surgery! Also, I could eat the soft middle part of garlic bread and it was WONDERFUL! Yogurt for a treat after my meal! It was really nice to be able to eat that much and truly enjoy my food! Had a nice visit with everyone and took Gram home. This summer is going to be a blessing in disguise. Spending time with my loved ones is just what I needed. I need to take some time to put everything into perspective and this summer will be perfect for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment